Friday, April 19, 2013

Get your Sweat on!!



My fat had a really good cry this morning.  I got a fantastic 55 minute Turbofire workout in!


This is an intense cardio kickboxing class, my abs are feeling so strong!  Chalene works my entire body in less than an hour!
If you want more details about Turbo, feel free to leave a comment or check out


I'm waiting for the ok to leave my house again, but I'm hoping to get a 3-4 mile run in today with my pups


I'm trying to remember this fact, so I don't become a couch potato today!

I have plans to do an 11 mile run tomorrow with my friend Kate


I'm hoping that will counteract all the calories I'm going to imbibe tomorrow night when I'm partying down with my ladies on a party bus through Boston!


What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment