Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Runner's Unite



In light of the tragic events of yesterday today I'm wearing a race T-shirt.  Show your support for the Boston Marathon Runners today and wear yours!





Weekend Recap


Saturday I did some strength and core training because I want my abs to look like this:



We're a little ways off, but you have to set a goal right!

Sunday, I did the longest run I've ever done 10 Miles.  Kate and I had a great run (except my cramp) I worked it off though.  When we got back this was what her wonderful boyfriend left for us



SO sweet of him and exactly what we needed after our long run, because we were absolutely starving.  He also made smoothies :)


Monday was a crazy day.  And even though a tragedy happened I did enjoy so much of the day.

 I went to get a mani/pedi



Trying to get in the summer spirit early.  And it was my moms favorite color on me :)
<3 you mom


I also bought a few new bath products, which smell fantastic



Have a great Tuesday everyone despite recent events, let's keep our heads up and work through this






No comments:

Post a Comment