Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Importance of Preparation


Quick Weekend Rewind

The dogs and I went for a walk on Sunday afternoon because it was absolutely beautiful! Despite the fact that I had a slight hangover from an amazing pub crawl/party bus fiesta with the ladies the night before!







Then I went home and got to business on planning my food for the week


 I made this delicious fruit salad..yum ( I put the pineapple in a separate container to keep it fresh)  For all the dog lovers out there my dogs love canteloupe so I always keep plenty in the house.  Do your dogs like fruit?!  I hope my kids are this easy some day :)


This is my lunch for the week, it's a Quinoa Salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, corn, scallions, and parsley with a spicy lime dressing :)  It needs a change, which i'm thinking cilantro instead of parsley personally



This takes me to the point of today's post.  I spend a couple of hours every Sunday afternoon getting myself prepared for the week ahead.  I organize my food and my workout schedule so that I can make it seamlessly  through my week!

Do you prepare for your week?  
What kinds of things do you do to make your week go a little more smoothly?


No comments:

Post a Comment