Monday, April 15, 2013

United We Stand: A prayer for Boston


So today I was going to write about all the things I did this weekend, among them some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and strength training, a 10-mile run, and a nature walk.  I was going to talk to you all about the importance of HIIT and strength training in your exercise regimen, but at 2:50 today someone bombed my home, and in that moment took away the piece of mind of the people of Boston.  I am terribly saddened for all those runners who over the last few months poured their hearts and souls into training for this marathon, making sacrifices and spending long days running the unforgiving roads.  To those people I am truly sorry that your goals could not be reached today.  








So tonight I will say only this, We will all persevere, We will help our fellow brothers and sisters get through this and We will emerge as the United States always does after a terrible tragedy; strong, spirited, and resilient.   


Please say a prayer for all those effected by today's events



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment