Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What are you training for?

Last night I arrived home with a mission:  Make sure I get out for a run! 
I did 3 miles in 26 minutes which I believe is a PR for me!
The Twin Lights Half in Gloucester is less than 2 weeks away...eek
I'm actually feeling very prepared, but I'm making sure I get all my runs in over the next 2 weeks



Then I arrived back home and did a quick core workout.  I absolutely love Turbofire's 20 minute core workout!!  Hurts so good :)

Keeping with my training I woke up early and decided to take the dogs for a run with me (immediate extra 2 minutes/mile) but at least I went out and we did it!




I wore my new waterbelt so the doggies and I could have a quick drink on our long run (for them mostly) 
I was also listening to the #hillmanmorningshow while I was running because who doesn't like a good laugh while they're out for 5 miles

I did a 30 minute Turbofire Strength training workout with resistance bands and I'm refueling with result and recovery formula and my daily vitamins




What are you training for? 
Do you incorporate strength and core work with your cardio?


No comments:

Post a Comment