Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm going to run...a MARATHON!!

So I've finally decided to take the big leap and share with everyone (to hold myself accountable) that I will be running a marathon in 2014.  


I am already starting my training and plan to carry it through the winter (on a treadmill when I have to) 



Night One of my official training went well!  Although I left my headphones at home so it was just myself and my thoughts for 6 miles last night-dangerous!


This was a very enjoyable run around town.  I need to find a good 6 mile loop!  Anyway, it's a busy day week here at the lab so I need to get rolling!




What are you doing for fitness fun this evening?
I'll be spending mine at the gym for a core and back workout!  Can't wait :)  Have a great day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment