Monday, August 19, 2013

Staying on Track

Today was a nice day, relaxing and productive just like a Sunday should be



Had a ham, egg and cheese on an english muffin and a big bowl of fruit, delicious!  


Then it was off to visit Dad for his birthday!  Happy Birthday Dad! (he doesn't like his picture taken)  The dogs had a blast playing in the pond in front of Grampa's house

* Not at Grampas house, but I love this pic of the fam and I don't think I posted it.  This is from NH a couple weeks ago

Mike worked all day yesterday so when I got home I decided I would go for a run

My 6 mile run accidently became 9 (which is what I think I was supposed to do anyway) so oh well.  It was a great run with an awesome hill!

I received this message in my email this morning which was a great way to start the day on Monday morning


Now I want to run that hill even faster next time.  I have a massage appointment tonight with my main man Mike (yes the same name as my fiance)  I love Mike's in my life apparently!






Goals for this week:

1.  Eat more veggies!
2. Make it to Bodypump at least 2x this week
3. Do all of my listed training runs
Tuesday: 6 miles
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: 6 miles
This way you can all hold me accountable when you don't see a MapMyRun for my training runs :)


What are your goals for the week?


No comments:

Post a Comment